Venturebeat has an excellent article today on 5 critical skills entrepreneurs need. The speaker is serial entrepreneur Jerry Kaplan.
Jerry Kaplan highlights these as the 5 critical skills:
1. Leadership: the ability to get everyone to move in the same direction even when they disagree
2. Communication: the ability to get everyone on the same page
3. Decision making: knowing when to make a decision - neither prematurely nor too late
4. Team player: know when to delegate and,
5. Telescope: the ability to zoom in and focus on details and zoom out and focus on the big picture as needed.
Well worth watching the ~9 minute video.